Saturday, May 22, 2010

girl powerzzzz

Man, I was reading some feminist (the good kind) rants about the treatment of female characters the other day and I started feeling all ragey and stuff. (links for everybody yey) This then triggered some serious girly fanart sessions, y'all.
 


 

I think Aerith and Tifa would be awesome bros. I also realize that girls generally aren't 'bros', but as there is no real female equivalent it'll have to do. /bitchy feminist

AQUAAAAAAA seriously I'm so excited for her. A girl character who can actually function? In Kingdom Hearts? BLASPHEMY! Added to that is the fact that she seems to be the strongest out of her little trio there. This better be paving the way for some awesome Kairi action come next game, if my pet theories hold true.
Fujin from FF8 because she's bitchy and I love her. I already posted this on dA but I like it so whateverrrrrrr


I really just wanted to practice painting in SAI. That and I wanted to give her an angry German nose.
 
annnnd some sausages to ruin the taco party, Matt from Digimon and yet another concept!Hoshi. I have a lot of those stacked up over the years, and I keep tweaking them to hell and back before I even get to that part in the story, so I've pretty much given up on trying to conceal them as they probably won't be canon by then. Was that even cohesive?

OH and one more thing is that I would like to inform you guys that I am actually working on a BFK page again! I'm excited who's excited

No comments:

Post a Comment