Friday, August 6, 2010

I'm running out of FF related titles

Then again, I've never been very creative with titles.

So like when I made this, I also liked how it looked before I raped it with gradients and such, so... here it is! This one reminds me of album art. :V

Decided to paint Vivi to unwind a bit. (Refs are for sissies!) Truth be told, I really like painting, but it's very time consuming for me and I can't ever seem to portray things the way I want to without spending a buttload more time than I'd like to. (I draw fast)

More random FF fanart after the jump, lol

I am a ginormous fukn Cloti nerd. I admit this freely. Also, Cloud going crazy gives me boners.

I also happen to ship Sokai! Remember that lineart I did forever ago? I decided to try my hand at coloring it. I can't decide whether or not I'm happy with the outcome, but hey--plaid sweater vests!

I'll wrap this up with this doodle I did not five minutes ago, yayyy. I have such a girlcrush on Aqua it's not even funny. Especially since I haven't, you know, played the game yet even. This is a problem.

2 comments:

  1. I can't even describe how happy I am that you enjoy batshit!Cloud as well- I definitely have a lot of issues with the game, but CRIPES, seeing him wig out all over the place and wind up stuck in a wheelchair makes everything awright. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? People focus far too much on the "emo", I feel. What about the delicious mindrape that went on to GET him to that point? So much wasted potential.

    ReplyDelete